Monday, February 26, 2007


What a day - sometimes a distance like 100 miles or so seems like the other end of the world. There are times when you just want to look someone in the face and then give them a big hug. I don't know how long-distance hugs work but in a sort of way they do. Oh the bitterness though of parting, not being close ..... I guess Purplepinnin is just a bit of a softy (but I know it's deeper than that). This kind of pain is a strange thing, just when you're not expecting it you get a kick - and it can hurt as much as the first one.
I suppose I should end with something noble and stirring - but actually I just am getting another one of those kicks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Sar (aka Bunny) said...

hey daddy, i've joined the world of blogs at musingsfromyorkshire :) been good to sit here and read all yours..kind of makes it easier than talking sometimes, love you xx

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home